Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring is soon becoming Summer

Some things I have loved this Spring:

Being married
Working from home or while basking in the sun
Loving my job
skinny cow ice cream sandwiches
Having a SD Zoo membership
Having some of my favorite people come to town
Trips to AZ for no reason
Sleeping in
swimming
Doing P90x yoga with Nate in our tiny apt
Herbal Tea
Going on Walks
Redbox movies
Planning our Europe trip
mtn biking
cooking with Nate
Hanging out with friends
Sundays with family
the weather
Sushi Diner
sour patch kids
The Biggest Loser, AI, The Office and Extreme Home Makeover
Krav Maga

Now you are caught up on our lives.... exciting, I know...

3 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I too love that we got Zoo passes! Now we just need to go! P90X Yoga so hard core but so good! I look forward to more fun things because summer hasn't even officially started yet!

Heather said...

I was beginning to think you had given up on blogging. Life sounds good- Jon is digging P90x too - he is trying to get me to do it, but I love the treadmill. mmm skinny cows. you should try the weight watchers candy bar ice-cream bar - basically, the snickers ice cream bar but "healthier." really good. have fun on your trip- jon and i will be house sitting :0)

carLy hart crandaLL said...

holy smokes. you are back? my my, i don't believe it!

thanks to you i officially wonder if i'm the only one not doing P90x?? maybe i should get on that in time for the upcoming nuptials? let me know your thoughts :)

in the meantime... bon voyage miss mia. hope you get all your many task done in time - you are the world's greatest multi tasker tho so you should have no issue.

xo