Sunday, February 24, 2008

Always a bridesmaid....


This is my ode to weddings! How I love all my married friends! They are the best! I've probably been to over 30 weddings in my life, and a bridesmaid 8 times... ( I still need to see the movie 27 dresses, I know) But I love my friends, and I try to go to as many of their weddings as I can. Here are just a few pics from weddings I've been in and gone to. They were all really different and fun in different ways. All the girls looked amazenly beautiful and all I can say is by the time I get married, I think I'll have down how I want it! :)

9 comments:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

You are absolutely hilarious! What an amazing friend all of us brides have in you! I'm honored you could be a bridesmaid for me and share in my special day! After all, if it weren't for you there wouldn't have been a special day!! haha!

jenn said...

I recognize a few of those pics :") It was fun seeing pictures of some of the weddings that I've missed... you have to see 27 dresses, it was pretty funny and you will definately appreciate it! I'm so glad you have joined the blogging world and can't wait to stock you!

Lezlie Wagner said...

so... this is the deal... if it will make you feel better.. I will not ask you to be a braidsmaid in my wedding so that I don't add to your numbers.

Erin said...

i found you through jenns! so funny. maybe you should write a letter to the 27 dresses director and say its your true story! you could make bank!

Brittany Simmons said...

fun that you started a blog- I'm so excited!

Eric and Katie said...

You are hilarious! I am so happy that you have joined the blogging world. Your blog is darling. I miss you like crazy! Come visit soon. Love you lots!

Heather said...

well, you make a lovely bridesmaid so I am sure you will be a smoking hot bride!

Erica said...

Sad, no pictures of Ryan and I's wedding! But it is true what jenna said we are all very lucky to have you as such a good friend-you can't help that people love you!

Erica said...

Good girl! I feel like I look so different...weird