Sunday, February 17, 2008

Entering the blogging world

So I decided that I would start a blog. Not sure exactly why because I'm not married nor have pics of any kids to post on here. But I realized that I seem to travel a lot, and this is a great way to track my travels. So think of this as my travel blog. The adventures of Me, or Mia, whichever. Even if I'm the only on that looks at it, I guess I'll have it for memory sake. I might have to retroactivily go back and post some great memories from past trips, since there have been some really great ones. But since I'm planning on doing lost of travelling this summer, this will be my way of keeping record. Plus for all you really bored, might be entertaining to read now and again. Anyway, enjoy, could turn into an interesting hobby.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am glad you started one! I get real bored at work, so this will be another thing to keep me entertained as I watch the hours go by!

JBsDD said...

Welcome aboard MIA!