Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Big Day!!!


































WOOHOO WE DID IT! Nate and I got married on October 24, 2008 in the San Diego Temple! It was a great day, warm weather included with the most amazing sunset. The reception was at the Museum of Contemporary Arts in La Jolla. The whole day was wonderful. I dont have all the pictures yet but here are a few I can post from outside the temple. Also this is a link to a slideshow of pics that our photographer made!
























7 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Meg said...

Your pictures are fabulous!! I am glad it was such a wonderful day...How is married life treating you?

Erica said...

Love the pictures! They turned out so well! Love you guys!

megan said...

Congrats Mia!! You looked beautiful and the day looked perfect!! I hope you are doing well! We were just in San Diego today and I thought of you! Hope all is well and congrats!!

AMIT said...

Its superb pics.

BPO work from home

Kristen said...

yay for weddings and marriage! Like I've said over and over, you are a gorgeous bride.

AMIT said...

Oh Wow.

BPO work from home