Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shout out to my Friends and Family

Ok, so today is my 4 month aniversary. I should have posted these pics months ago... and for those sick of seeing wedding pictures... sorry... but I wanted to post some of my HOT bridesmaids, and the ok groomsmen. (JK) But I love all my friends and family...And per request to those you check my blog and see nothing has changed... here is something new to look at!


Fab Four from freshman year

The first Dance
Cutting the Cake

The bouquet Toss
Some good friends



All siblings


Dad's crazy side of family


Mom's side of Family




The Larson Guys

Both Families

Evan's nieces and nephews


Girls

Larson Siblings

My Parents

Nate and parents












Gummy Worms


The whole Group




The Ladies

2 comments:

carLy hart crandaLL said...

oh mia... i la la love these pics. so happy you are wed. we all had such good times on your big day. it was so beautiful and i'm wishing we could go back and eat all that food again :)

Brittany Simmons said...

I just saw that you posted new pictures- love all of them! I'm so glad you put some new ones up b/c I've been eager to see more! You looked beautiful and we had SO much fun! We need to hang out again.